I hope everyone has had a good week. I am still catching up on my book reviews but hopefully I will get up to date before Christmas.
Here is how the blog has been going this week.
Posts this Week
- George Silverman’s Explanation by Charles Dickens (Review)
- Christmas with the Teashop Girls by Elaine Everest (Review)
- WWW Wednesday
- Mid Week Quote: Gabrielle Union
- The Tenth Man by Graham Greene (Review)
- Friday Poetry: Thomas Hardy
I’m throughly enjoying my Christmas books and Wheel of Time combination.