I hope everyone has had a good week so far.
Here is what my week has entailed.
We took part in our first Zoom quiz on Saturday and it was great fun. It was so good to have some social fun, even if it was online. Our team came 7th out of 9. The rounds consisted of:-
- General Knowledge
- Famous People
- Shakespeare Plays
- Royal Family
Our best round was Abba. I thought I would share the Shakespeare questions with you all and see what you all think. They are all cryptic clues to different plays.
- Farce of mistakes
- Everything’s satisfactory which terminates satisfactory
- Honourable duo from a city of love
- Greek statesman, sovereign of a Phoenician city
- The subjugation of the fishwife
- The trader of Veneto’s capital
- The sequel to “The Life and Death of King Richard 2nd”
- The convivial consorts of Maidenhead’s neighbour
- Priam’s son and Calchas’s daughter
- Pumbaa’s friend from the capitol of Greece
I have been getting into my piano playing and I am thoroughly enjoying the new challenge of the pieces. I am hoping I get good enough to do the grade 6 exam this year.
I have finally got back into my exercise and I must admit after a big kettlebell workout on Tuesday I am still aching. I have also started watching the series The Expanse from the beginning whilst using my exercise bike.
We have almost finished the first series of 24 and I must admit I am thoroughly enjoying the show and I think it is really cleverly done.
So there is my week. I hope you enjoy the Shakespeare questions.