This month I am hoping to go away on holiday for 4 nights. So it was time to dust off and charge up the Kindle. The poor Kindle has not been used for quite a while, as I much prefer physical books, but I always use it for holidays as physical books weigh too much and take up too much room. This has also meant that I needed to get some new books on the Kindle so I thought I would share my holiday reading list.
- The Wildeacre trilogy by Philippa Gregory – I do like Gregory and this is one series of books that I haven’t read by her. I probably won’t read all three whilst on holiday but I bought them as a bundle.
- All Systems Red by Martha Wells – I have read so many good reviews of this series that I can’t resist reading it for myself any longer. If I like the first book I can easily buy the next one whilst on holiday. My husband also has it lined up as a holiday read as well.
- The Day of the Storm by Rosamunde Pilcher – Pilcher is one of my favourite authors so I thought I could read some of her books whilst on holiday.
- The Empty House by Rosamunde Pilcher
- The Woolworths Girls by Elaine Everest – I read the Christmas book from this series last Christmas and thoroughly enjoyed it so I have decided to read the rest of the series.
- Cliff’s Descent by Dianne Duvall – I have read all of the books in this series so far and loved them so I am really looking forward to this.
So there are my holiday reads so far. I probably won’t read them all and I also have many other books on my Kindle so I could easily change my mind but I hope to read at least some of these books.
Please feel free to recommend any books that you think I might enjoy reading on my holiday.