New Year’s Book Tag
I have seen this tag in the book blog world quite a bit recently and decided I would give it a go, as it looked fun.
- How many books are you planning to read in 2022?
My Goodreads goal is 60 books which is slightly lower than usual. Usually I aim for 70 books but this year I have some pretty hefty books planned on my TBR, so I thought with the higher page count I would most likely read less books.
2. Name 5 books that you didn’t get to in 2021 but want to make a priority in 2022.
Oh dear, there are so many books to choose from! My selected 5 are:
- The Doll Factory by Elizabeth Macneal
- The Night She Disappeared by Lisa Jewell
- Lore by Alexandra Bracken
- I, Claudius by Robert Graves
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
3. What genre do you want to read more of?
I really want to get back into my classics this year, so I plan to read more books published in the 1700’s and 1800’s.
4. Name 3 non book related goals for 2022.
- To pass at least one exam on the ukulele
- To get the planned home improvements started and finished.
- To do more performance work.
5. What’s a book you’ve had forever that you still need to read?
This is a tricky question because I have so many. I very rarely get rid of books and I would never get rid of a book that I have never read. The book I will choose though is The Man in the Iron Mask by Alexandre Dumas.
6. One word that your hoping 2022 will be: adventurous.
7. Tag a friend!
If you like the look of this Book Tag consider yourself tagged!
One thought on “New Year’s Book Tag: 2022”