I have started compiling my Christmas reading list for this year. I always start reading my Christmas books on December 1st but I might start slightly earlier this year as I am struggling to resist. I love compiling and planning my Christmas reads. December is the only time I really ever plan my reading as I am a mood reader generally.
My list so far is mainly made up of books left over from my Christmas TBR 2021 but I will most likely add some more in December.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J. K. Rowling – I have been reading the illustrated Harry Potter books after Christmas Day but before New Year so this will be the next one.
- Snowflakes on Silver Cove by Holly Martin – This is a new author for me but the storyline looks really good.
- One Family Christmas by Bella Osborn – Another new author for me.
- One More for Christmas by Sarah Morgan – reading a Sarah Morgan Christmas book has become a bit of a Christmas tradition for me so I have to one one on my TBR.
- A Surprise Christmas Wedding by Phillipa Ashley – Another Christmas tradition author for me.
- Christmas Poems by Wendy Cope – Picked this up in Bath last month and really looking forward to reading it.
- Christmas is Coming by Monika Utnik-Strugała – This is the book I might start before December as I would like to read about the traditions before they happen.
- Murder on a Winter’s Night by Various authors – I love this series of books and always buy the latest ones to read over December. My dad also really enjoys them so he also borrows them as well.
So there is my Christmas reading list so far. If you would like to recommend any Christmas books to me then please do as I love finding new Christmas books.