I hope you are all having a good week so far. I am struggling with my current read but I am trying to get through it. If it wasn’t a book sent by the publisher I would DNF but I always like to try and finish a book that has been kindly given to me by a publisher.
There are so many books I intend to read this year so it has been hard to narrow the list down to 5 but here goes.
- The Cicero Trilogy by Robert Harris – I bought this last year and I have been eager to read it but I sadly ran out of time in 2022 so I am determined to make time for it this year.
- The Persephone Book of Short Stories – I have decided to read this book this year and to try and read one short story a day. I like dividing a substantial book up into manageable segments as it makes me see my progress whilst reading and not feeling bogged down with a book.
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius – This is one of the books I plan to read for my challenge of reading an Ancient Greek or Roman book a month.
- Blood of Elves by Andrzej Sapkowski – I meant to start The Witcher series last year but again I ran out of time. This year I am determined to start the series but I probably won’t finish the series.
- The Woman Who Would be King by Kara Cooney – This book was on my wish list for ages and I finally had it as a Christmas present off my wonderful husband. Now I have the book I can’t wait to get reading it.
Please drop me a comment if you have taken part in Top 5 Tuesday this week and I will head over for look.