It must be November 2020 since I took part Top 5 Tuesday, so I thought it was high time I took part again.
So here are the 5 books I will definitely read this year.
- Thomas Cromwell series by Hilary Mantel
- Jamaica Inn by Daphne du Maurier
- Tidelands by Philippa Gregory
- Five Feet Apart by Rachael Lippincott
- Die Standing by John Jackson Miller
I have been desperate to read the Thomas Cromwell series for ages and I hope to read the first one in the series as a buddy read with my best friend. I have never read any Maurier and I think this year I will remedy that as I actually own most of her books. The others have been on my TBR pile for way to long so I will get them read as I plan to work the pile down this year.
So there are the 5 books I will definietlty read this year.
Please drop me a comment with a link to your Top 5 Tuesday post and I will head over for a visit.