I have not taken part in Top 5 Tuesday for months and months! I’m not sure why as I really love reading everyone’s posts each week.
There are a lot of books I planned to read in 2021 and have not managed to but I will choose the ones that I want to read the most.
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid – This has been on my TBR for so long and yet still it remains unread. I really doubt I will get it read before the end of year but I live in hope.
- The Night She Disappeared by Lisa Jewell – I love Lisa Jewell and was very excited when I bought this book. Hopefully I will read it soon.
- Something to Live For by Richard Roper – This came as one of my books from Willoughby Book Club and I will be honest it wouldn’t have been a book I would have chosen myself but after reading the blurb and the reviews I really want to read it.
- The Dream Weavers by Barbara Erskine – This was one I found in Waterstones and I liked the look of.
- Troy by Stephen Fry – I have read many different translations of Homer’s Iliad over the years so it will be interesting to see what Stephen Fry has done with this wonderful classic.