I will be honest I only really have one reading snack and it’s really a drink not a snack but I do occasionally treat myself to a snack or two whilst reading.
Anyway, here are the snacks/drinks
- Tea – I love tea, when I wake up in the morning I’m thinking about tea. I would happily chain drink tea and nothing beats curling up with a book and a huge mug of tea.
- Cake – On the rare occasion that I have been baking I will also happily curl up with book, a mug of and a huge slice of cake.
- Chocolate – Who doesn’t love a piece of chocolate when reading? Obviously, you have to make sure the chocolate doesn’t melt because you don’t want melted chocolate on your book.
- Hot chocolate – A couple of years ago my wonderful husband bought me a velvertiser by Hotel Chocolat for my birthday and I love it. A perfect accompaniment to a Christmas book in front of a nice fire.
- Porridge – A random one but I used to read when I was eating breakfast and my favourite breakfast is porridge.
What are your favourite reading snacks?
Please drop me a link if you have taken part in Top 5 Tuesday and I will head over for a visit.