Top 5 Tuesday was created by Shanah at Bionic Book Worm, and now being hosted by Meeghan reads.
I will be honest I only really have one reading snack and it’s really a drink not a snack but I do occasionally treat myself to a snack or two whilst reading.
Anyway, here are the snacks/drinks
- Tea – I love tea, when I wake up in the morning I’m thinking about tea. I would happily chain drink tea and nothing beats curling up with a book and a huge mug of tea.
- Cake – On the rare occasion that I have been baking I will also happily curl up with book, a mug of and a huge slice of cake.
- Chocolate – Who doesn’t love a piece of chocolate when reading? Obviously, you have to make sure the chocolate doesn’t melt because you don’t want melted chocolate on your book.
- Hot chocolate – A couple of years ago my wonderful husband bought me a velvertiser by Hotel Chocolat for my birthday and I love it. A perfect accompaniment to a Christmas book in front of a nice fire.
- Porridge – A random one but I used to read when I was eating breakfast and my favourite breakfast is porridge.
What are your favourite reading snacks?
Please drop me a link if you have taken part in Top 5 Tuesday and I will head over for a visit.
4 thoughts on “Top 5 Tuesday: Snacks for Reading”
Mmmm, I am with you on the tea. I don’t drink coffee, and I rarely drink soft drink or cordial. But I do drink at least 1 cup per day (and often 1 pot or more…) Also, that carrot cake looks delicious!! Hope you had fun with this topic!! 🤤
LikeLiked by 1 person
Loved the topic, although it made me crave snacks 😆 Carrot cake is my husbands favourite so I make it quite often. In fact he’s dropping quite a few hints in the hope of me baking another one soon.
LikeLiked by 2 people