I the last Top 5 Tuesday so much I thought I would take part again this week.
This one is a little tricky for me because I mainly live on Tea but I do drink other things sometimes.
- Tea – My go to tea is Twinnings English Breakfast tea with goats milk (I can’t have cows milk). I love reading a book with a massive mug of tea.
- Orange squash – I do like an orange squash when I’m not in the mood for water or a hot drink.
- Raspberry Iced Tea – This is my favourite go to drink after a long walk and what is the best thing after a long walk? A really good book to read.
- Hot chocolate – This is my treat drink whilst reading. A couple of years ago my wonderful husband bought me a velvertiser by Hotel Chocolat for my birthday and I love it. A perfect accompaniment to a Christmas book in front of a nice fire.
- Water – Finally, there is water. I am always striving to drink more water but I really struggle sometimes because when it is cold I just want tea.
What are your favourite reading drinks?
Please drop me a link if you have taken part in Top 5 Tuesday and I will head over for a visit.