Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Marlene of Reading Reality. It is all about sharing the books that you have recently added to your bookshelves. These books can be physical books, ebooks and of course audiobooks.
So I know I said last week that I wouldn’t be buying anymore books anytime soon but I had a stressful week with work and I just accidentally found myself on the Waterstones website. I went on there initially to do some book preorders but then I ordered some other books as well.
- The Sinister Booksellers of Bath by Garth Nix. I started The Left-Handed Booksellers of London this week and so far I am really enjoying it so I decided to get the next book in the series.
- The Two Penny Bar by Georges Simenon is my next planned Maigret read and hopefully I will read it soon.
- Hidden Depths by Ifan Morgan Jones is a quick read book. I love the quick reads series as I find them great introductions to new authors and the perfect reads for when I have very little concentration.
- Notting Hill Carnival by Candice Carty-Williams is another new author for me but as the book was only a £1 I threw it in the trolley.
- Clytemnestra by Costanza Casati. Now I could have sworn I had this book preordered but as it never arrived I must have been wrong so I made sure I ordered it.
Now the book buying ban is back in place whilst I read some of these new books. Hopefully I don’t have another stressful week as my bank account needs to recover.
Have you added any new books to your bookshelves recently?