Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. For more info please check out Jana’s blog.
So here are some of my resolutions and hopes for 2021. The Bookish ones are in bold.
- My main hope is to see my family properly because we haven’t been all together for so long due to Covid so this is definitely my main hope as I really do miss everyone.
- Another hope is to visit an actual book shop. Due to having underlying health conditions I have to be really careful and so I haven’t gone out anywhere so it would be fantastic to actually browse in a bookshop. My husband might have to restrain me from buying all the books but hopefully I won’t get overwhelmed.
- A resolution for 2021 is to finally get our library started and finished. All the books are currently boxed up in a room that we have planned for a library but we do need to do a few jobs to the room to get it ready. I will document the transformation on the blog.
- Another resolution is to do more walking this year and beat the amount of miles I walked last year.
- Resolution to read more series books this year as I have loads on my TBR pile that I have never started.
- Another hope is to visit Bath this year, we always go for New Year but obviously didn’t get a chance this time so really hope we can go this year when it is safer.
- This next resolution I am going to put on the blog so I am accountable and it will make me do it as I always put it off each year. The resolution is do my grade 6 piano exam. This really should have been done ages ago but I have been lazy.
- Bookish resolution is to read my height in books.
- Bookish resolution to read more Agatha Christie books.
- Final hope is to have a better 2021 than 2020.
So there is my Top Ten Tuesday. Please drop me a link with your Top Ten Tuesday and I will head over for a visit.