Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish and now hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl. For more info please check out Jana’s blog.
I hope this post finds everyone well and having a good week so far.
This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is rather different and it is to celebrate Jana’s birthday. Happy Birthday Jana!
So this week you post ten books that you would love to own and also post your Wishlist in case anybody would like to grant you a wish. I will be going blog hopping today to see if I can grant a few people their bookish wishes.
So here are ten books off my extensive Wishlist.
- Meet me in Hawaii by Georgia Toffolo – I went to Hawaii in 2019 and it is honestly the most beautiful place I have ever been to so that is one reason I want to read this book but also because I like the look of the storyline.
- The Silence of the Girls by Pat Barker – I recently read the next book from this The Women of Troy and really liked what Barker had done with a time old tale so would love to read her first book.
- An Old Fashioned Girl by Louisa May Alcott – I simply love Louisa May Alcott and my aim is to read and own all of her books and this one is next on the list.
- In Her Shadow by Mark Edwards – New author for me but the storyline sounds fantastic.
- After I’ve Gone by Linda Green – I’ve read some of Linda Green’s books in the past and really enjoy her writing.
6. Meditations by Marcus Aurelius – Being a classics student has left me wanting to read loads of classics and this has been on the Wishlist for a while.
7. The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists by Robert Tressell – I came across this book years ago on a TV programme done by the BBC but sadly I have never got around to reading it.
8. The English Patient by Michael Ondaatje – Another book I have been wanting to read for what seems like forever.
9. Flowers in the Rain and other stories by Rosamunde Pilcher – Pilcher is one of my favourite authors, I just love her writing.
10. Evelina by Frances Burney – This is a bit of a wild card because I can honestly say I do not remember why it is on my Wishlist.
So there are my ten books and here is my Wishlist. Please don’t feel like you have to grant any wishes, I am just glad you stopped by for a read of my post. However, if you do grant a wish I am extremely grateful.
Right I am off to grant a few wishes. I feel like a fairy godmother!