I’m really enjoying the recent topics on Top 5 Tuesday, so I thought I would take part again this week. I have quite a few places where I love to read so here goes.
- Sofa – I really like to read in the morning if I have time and this always happens in the lounge on the sofa. Usually cuddled in a blanket if it is cold.
- Bed – I always read at night before I go to bed even if I only manage a few pages before I fall asleep.
- AGA – This is a strange one. In the winter one of my favourite places to read is leaning on the simmering plate of the AGA. The simmering plate obviously has the lid on and a cloth pad on otherwise I would burn myself.
- Car – During term time I teach at a school twice a week and the one day I have an hour and half lunch break and this is where I escape to my car and curl up on the backseat and read a book. It isn’t the most comfortable but it is quiet and I usually get at least an hour of reading in.
- Plane – If we go on holiday on a plane I love reading whilst flying. When we went to Hawaii in 2019 I read three books just on the flight there, it was great and the flight went by really quickly.
Where are your favourite places to read?
Please drop me a link if you have taken part in Top 5 Tuesday and I will head over for a visit.